Heal Thyself...and through the essence of these hands help to heal others.
I became interested in massage therapy as a means for providing healing touch. I saw how people from all walks of life suffered from many different kinds of ailments physically, spiritually, emotionally, and psychologically, and could benefit from something so simple as a meaningful touch.
This observation led the search to finding deeper understanding into the cause and affects of true health, and how to assist in a greater awareness of the whole self through this art.
Massage is an ancient practice. It is also an intuitive art that became a natural form of healing. In today's modern world many are turning back to the ancient ways that have proven methods of sustaining health and well being. It is here, where my journey begins.
- 535 hr USA/NJ Certified Massage Therapist (C.M.T.)
- A.M.T.A. Insured (American Massage Therapy Assoc.)
- SELF Employed Private Practitioner
- Clique Salon and Spa Massage Therapist
- Gold's Gym Massage Therapist
- Springfield Family Chiropractic Massage Therapist
- Full Body Therapuetics:
Swedish, Acupressure, Sports, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Hot Stone, Hospice, Disabled, Geriatric, Pregnancy.
- Using 100% Natural Shea Body Products:
Oils, Essential Oils, Soaps, Butters, and Lotions